Join our team to create a brighter future
Through our project children from poor families are able to receive much needed education. Without Hilo Rojo they wouldn’t have a place to go and they would end up on the street.
Join our team so that we are able to continue the work and give the children a chance for a brighter future.
We are currently looking for:
Coordinator (f/m) on volunteer basis
Start: As soon as possible
Duration: Minimum five month
- Coordinate our volunteers (scheduling, planning)
- Coordinate projects like themed class weeks, school parties,…
- Welcome new volunteers and introduce Hilo Rojo
- Manage our social media accounts
- Manage ongoing and create new fundraising initiatives
- Structure the daily school work and set standards for the volunteers
- Have fun working in a team
What we offer:
- A rewarding work knowing that you create a better future for our children
- Food in the volunteers house, wifi, a shared bedroom with a bathroom and the kitchen can also be used by the volunteers.
- Food from Monday to Friday and unlimited water
- Space to be creative and to create
- A great team of international volunteers
You are interested in joining? Please contact us under firstname.lastname@example.org
We’ll be happy to hear from you!